IT Technical Learning and Development Coach
Manchester mainly with some Birmingham learners
Salary £30k- £38k depending on experience and qualifications
37.5 hours per week, 25 days holiday plus stats, CPD, Private Medical Insurance Scheme, travel expenses, salary reviews
Permanent Full Time, Interviewing asap for an October/November start
Do you want to work for a leading Outstanding training provider who are proven with a wide range of employers from start up to global brands like Facebook and Google?
As Learning and Development Coach in IT you will be guiding IT Apprentices on Standards/Frameworks to plan their activities, develop their skills in the workplace and at training sessions, support them to complete their qualifications through a mix of teaching, assessing, coaching, workplace visits and liaison activities.
Our client are looking for candidates with a passion for coaching and assessing young people to complete apprenticeship qualifications and develop their skills in a variety of dynamic digital roles. You will also be a natural and enjoy building good relations with our clients external clients where apprentices are employed
• Relevant sector skill knowledge of the workplace and subjects (IT, Web and Telecoms)
• Generic workplace skills knowledge and understanding such as written skills, teamwork, interpersonal, communication and employability etc.
• Previous experience of delivering apprenticeship qualifications, Vocational workplace relevant assessor qualification (D31/32/33, A1, CAVA, TAQA etc.)
• Knowledge of the Level 3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Knowledge of the Level 3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
• Knowledge of Web design, HTML, CSS, Vocational workplace relevant assessor qualification (D31/32/33, A1, CAVA, TAQA etc.)
• Experience assessing and coaching, experience liaising and working with sector employers
• Knowledge of sector skills, awarding and funding body regulations
Essential Qualifications include CompTIA A+ or equivalent, CompTIA Network+
Desirable – CompTIA Server+ or equivalent, CompTIA Cloud Essentials or MCSA – any technology, CCNA, ITIL, MOS Expert
To apply for the role of Learning and Development Coach – IT Manchester, Birmingham please email your cv to email@example.com or call 07866625747 / 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org