***On The Market Now*** North East Based – £55k+ A highly impressive and motivated Sales Director with 3 years’ executive-level experience in sales and recruitment. Talented leader with proven strengths in change management, high-performing team leadership, and key business development. Demonstrated proficiency with market trend analysis, sales forecasting, and profit-generating strategies. In addition, prior experience of Call Centre operational management, leading multiple campaigns with upwards of 800 FTE.
Created, implemented and delivered a sales strategy and process which ensured the productivity, quality and management of all staff across the Sales and Recruitment teams.
Implemented and delivered a strategy to generate a targeted number of vacancies/new opportunities for the field-based business development team for digital apprenticeship programmes. Implemented processes and systems for productivity/quality monitoring and measuring, ensure all team members are achieving KPIs and targets.
Developed an outbound social selling strategy, utilising call, LinkedIn, email & referrals to increase sales. Worked directly with the sales, business development and recruitment teams to prospect, contact, convert and place apprentices in digital apprenticeships, generating revenues in excess of £6million per annum. Utilised existing data to build and design sales projections for the coming year. Reported directly to the Managing Director, creating reports to show current trends across different metrics.
Key Skills :
- Sales strategy and process implementation, Sales forecasting, budgeting and finance, Reporting and KPI tracking, Call Centre Management (800 FTE), Operations Management, Client Relationship Management, Acquiring new customers, Account management, Business development, Customer Satisfaction, Staff management & team leadership, Proficiency with CRM systems
My candidate is open to sales operations, sales management, head of business development/recruitment, operations management roles in the NorthEast area and is available from Monday 9th September to start.
If you have any opportunities you would like to discuss with my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 / [email protected]
#SalesDirector #Salesmanagement #OnTheMarketNow #NorthEast #Employability #CallCentreManagement #Skills #Training #Recruitment #ClientRelationshipManagement #Staffmanagement
September 2019 ***On the Market now *** Oxfordshire based – Caring, quality driven senior manager available. This individual has extensive experience of scaling at pace during his time at one of the U.K’s leading Apprenticeship providers whilst maintaining a quality provision. They’ve had a hand in everything from recruitment of the team, staff appraisals, managing budgets, client relationship management and implementing new initiatives. This person would be comfortable in a Senior Operations or Delivery role and open to travel.
For a confidential chat about my candidate please call me on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
August 2019 ***On the market now*** East Midlands Based £40k+ Perm ideally
Head of Digital/Lead IQA/Apprenticeship Assessor in IT & Telecoms, Infrastructure Technician, Network Engineering, Cyber and IAG to Level 2, 3 and 4, with 16 years’ field experience. Current occupational experience in managing and delivering Apprenticeship Frameworks and digital standards, employer engagement and contracts management. Cisco approved instructor.
Key Skills Summary – Project Management, Staff training and supervision, Quality Assurance and compliance, resource development, communication, problem solving, mentoring and coaching, time management, meeting targets, ICT professional open to Head of Digital Apprenticeships/ Lead IQA/ IQA/ IT Assessor – Education/Further education/Education providers/Colleges.
Their latest role as Head of Digital Apprenticeships has included Creating the Digital provision for all Digital standard qualifications, creating resources, managing trainers, and mentors, business development, quality assurance and implementing new IT. Tutor/Mentor for digital standards.
IT Lead for the East midlands. IT & Telecoms assessor – Network Engineering, Infrastructure Technician, IT and Telecoms, Assessing level 3 and 4 – Apprenticeships/standards– Mentoring assessors across a range of academies within the business. Mentoring new assessors and participating in the induction process. Creating resources for level 3 and 4 apprenticeship programs. Participating in the IQA process and standardisation of the apprenticeship program.
To find out more about my candidate please give me a call on 07866625747 / 0161 320 3793 or email [email protected]
***August 2019***Available immediately – is An Impressive and Highly successful Operations Manager £45k North-West Based – with 10 years in the Welfare to Work sector – Having worked for the Largest Welfare to Work Provider in the UK at Senior level for 7 years – 23 years in Retail Area / Regional Management my candidate is now open to operations management/employability/delivery and general operations management roles.
- Highly experienced and successful profit and loss manager
- Highest performing manager – National award – 13 Times Winner.
- Individually, highest performing Performance and Delivery Manager nationally.
- Involved in building and preserving stakeholder relationships including DWP and Greater Manchester Combined Authorities.
- Currently, successfully developing Operations Managers with Blue Chip employers
- For a confidential chat about my candidate please call me on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
*** August 2019*** Available immediately – is an experienced Leadership and Management Level 5 Skills Coach £45k NorthWest Based – currently employed by one of the UK’s leading providers of Leadership and Management Apprenticeships. £45k Able to deliver and engage at senior level due to an impressive experience portfolio in Senior Management. Highly collaborative and equipped to build strong relationships with senior managers either as learners or facilitators of Company Apprenticeships. As a highly experienced manager, is additionally able to work within more senior roles within the Skills sector.
Equally comfortable delivering support using technology remotely or face to face
- Ability to articulate and apply own extensive experience to develop others
- Cohort sizes of 50 learners ILM and CMI learners at Level 5 or Level 3
Relationship / account management of key employers –
- For a confidential chat about my candidate please call me on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
July 2019 ***On the market now*** Midlands based open to Operations/Performance Management positions in Derby / Nottingham / Birmingham / Leicester / National Roles £55k+ with ITPs / Employer Providers / Awarding Bodies / Charities
My candidate is an experienced, driven, highly skilled and motivated Commercial and Operations Director, with a proven track record of business growth, business turnaround and innovation. Skilled at taking projects and assignments from concept to successful and measurable delivery. Experienced in leading and developing large contract multi skilled teams with differing priorities including apprenticeship levy implementation, quality, management, project management, business planning, setting objectives, performance management of KPIs, negotiation and problem solving. Driven to look for continually innovative methods of improving margins, operations and delivery methods to achieve and exceed results.
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Successfully managed a six-month project to increase the performance of regional delivery academies with 150 staff in the North of England and the Midlands for the largest independent training provider in England
Advised employers interested in gaining Employer Provider Status in order to deliver their own apprenticeship levy funds
Successfully managed the operational integration, implementation and delivery of £5 million apprenticeship funding contracts, Department of Work & Pensions Welfare to Work and commercial training contracts.
Recruited and managed a highly skilled training, assessment and administration team
Established and developed a new training centre, gaining awarding body accreditation.
Successfully managed large JCP career coaching contract with an inspirational approach to developing people in job searching and career mapping resulting in over 1,500 unemployed people finding employment
Client Director of first £10 million Public / Private Sector Partnership in Further Education.
Developed a Quality Assurance Strategy for CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) Managing Agency,
Development of Quality Management System within a £30 million organisation
For a confidential chat about my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
May 2019 ***On the Market Now*** My highly experienced and very successful Quality Manager/Contract Manager/Programme Manager is on the market now for a Quality Operations, Contract Management or director position circa £50k Midlands based with national travel – in Apprenticeships, Adult Learning, Colleges.
A highly experienced and motivational manager with expertise in a variety of positions at an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ rated training provider. Positions held include assessor, verifier, national work based learning manager, contract manager and senior manager. Significant expertise held in operational and quality management. Experience of managing varying team and department sizes of up to 75+ people with overall responsibility for quality of all provision, work based learning operations, and with an outstanding track record in all external quality visits. Responsible for leading a range of high impact projects and implementing these throughout organisations.
- Leadership and management
- Quality improvement and change implementation
- Curriculum design and management
- Improved contract quality across a number of contracts, whilst also improving profitability for the organisation
- Experience of successfully managing government training contracts in excess of £1.2million per annum.
- Led a project to change programme delivery to a new awarding body, with significant curriculum management and development, saving the organisation £500,000 per annum
- Operational management of a team of work-based assessors, with the team completing 2000+ learner visits in the first 6 months of 2012, thus meeting the achievement rate target set by the Managing Director
- Implemented a range of new Higher Apprenticeship programmes within the organisation, including Information Technology and Public Relations
- Outstanding track record in all external quality visits, including ESFA audits, European Social Fund audits, and awarding body visits
- Led organisational change from Key Skills to Functional Skills resulting in success rates of over 85% on first time on-line tests
To find out more about my candidate please call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
May 2019 ***On the Market Now*** West Midlands based with 13 successful years with a national training provider, an impressive highly motivated management professional with a proven record for efficient centre operations and delivering positive performance. Possessing excellent business planning, project implementation and contract compliance experience gained in both leisure and welfare to work sectors. Confident, effective communicator experienced in building stakeholder relationships and managing and developing diverse teams. Passionate about providing a vibrant environment with service dedicated to customers and the surrounding community. Looking for £40k+ and would consider roles within community, welfare to work, leisure, Birmingham Commonwealth Games projects on a contract or permanent basis. Available asap for an initial chat and can start from June 2019
Key skills and achievements
- Strategic implementation and delivery of the £950K Solihull Locality YPP Contract
- LA Fitness Club Manager of the Year nomination
- Multi-Site contract management responsibility
- Represented his company in Sweden for Birmingham city Council international manager exchange programme
- Regularly hosting high-profile visits to showcase best practice of operations leading to new partnerships and income opportunities
To find out more about my candidate please contact me for a confidential chat on 0161 320 3793
May 2019 ***On the Market Now *** a highly experienced and dedicated Curriculum, Quality Senior Manager £40k based in the NorthEast open to Head of Teaching and Learning, Quality Manager and Assessment Manager roles with private training providers, FE or 6th form colleges either Homebased or Northeast based. With an extensive 10 year career supporting managers and leaders across the broad spectrum of education. Professionally skilled in Curriculum Planning and Development, Teacher Training, People Management, Change Management, Leadership and Management, Teaching, Learning and Assessment, Training Providers and Apprenticeships. Experienced End Point Assessor for Personal Trainer and Teaching Assistant Standards. Their current role is Head of Teaching Learning and Workforce Development where they
- Project Lead for Teaching Learning, Assessment and Workforce development
- Leading the Development of an innovate curriculum
- Development of curriculum for emerging markets and linking the new apprenticeship standards linking with employers to ensure the delivery model is correct for each employer
- Internal Audits for Planning for learning documents eg SOWs, LPs
- Creation, delivery and tracking the impact of CPD linked to the development areas from teaching observations linked to each region of the business from the 12 TLA principles
- Working with HR to ensure that KPIs are in place for all staff in regards to teaching learning and assessment
- Development and introduction of the Skills Scan document used to track the progress of Knowledge Skills and behaviours
- Development of the electronic skills scan used in E-assessor to track learner progress
- Enabling the BKSB date bridge between PICS and BKSB to ensure the correct data is pulled through.
- OFSTED lead on Teaching Learning and Assessment and apprenticeship provision
- OFSTED co lead on Study Programmes
- Line manage the learning coaches to improve TLA across the company
To Find out more about my candidate please call me on 0161 320 3793