Part Time or Full Time AAT Tutor – Up to 35k
Benefits include: Annual company performance bonus, Flexible working hours, Laptop, Child care vouchers, 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year up to 28 days, A contributory pension scheme
Our client has recently won the Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year’ Award and is now looking for a new AAT Tutor to join their award-winning accountancy team based in Manchester city centre.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has previous experience of delivering Accounting/AAT training and qualifications?
The role can be adapted for individuals seeking full or part time hours (3-5 days per week and will include some home working.
- To teach levels 2 & 3 of AAT (level 4 desirable).
- To manage the AAT delivery to apprentices undertaking a blended delivery model
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning by effectively managing the learning process
- To provide timely and constructive feedback to students on their performance
- To guide and support learners to achieve their learning goals
- To integrate stretch and challenge activities to help all students maximise their potential
- To help with the continuous development of AAT training sessions which promote an interactive learning environment
- To actively develop and use new technology in teaching and learning sessions
- To undertake standardisation duties activities as and when required
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults
Essential Qualifications – A minimum of AAT Level 4 or equivalent, Desirable – A teaching qualification
To apply for the role of AAT Tutor please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org