Amazon Web Services & Cloud Subject Matter Expert Instructor
Homebased online teaching and on-site in the UK Cambs, including Germany/Netherlands
‘My client offers a competitive salary which is based on qualifications and experience, this is to be discussed at contract negotiation stage’
Plus amazing benefits including 4 week sabbatical after 5 years service, company away days, Charity support events, BBQs, Team company days/weekends to European destinations, private healthcare / eyecare plan, CPD support, progression opportunities, Food and accommodation included during delivery at their training centres. Pension Scheme. Official in-house training course / exams
Since 2001, our client have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World. Their courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry – Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them – and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace. From the delivery of their first training course to the successful business they are today, they have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes they offer. Their approach to what they do is always professional, the strong belief in their Company Code, creates a working environment which is friendly and informal and most of all encouraging.
Amazon Web Services:
- Solutions Architect associate & professional
- Developer Associate
- Sys Ops Admin
- DevOps Engineer
- Big Data specialty
- Security Specialty
- Advanced networking specialty
- Machine Learning specialty
- Experience working with apprentices
- Significant experience working with AWS & cloud services
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual. Flexibility towards working hours
- You’ll continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
- You’ll develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
- You’ll train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations.
- Liaise with other Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM), you’ll identify curriculum updates and enhancements. Creating justification proposals for submission to the Training Product Team to support learner needs and outcomes.
- You’ll work with Product Managers to ensure that courseware and other supporting materials for courses delivered and Pre-Reading materials are appropriately maintained as current and version controlled.
- You’ll support fellow Instructors and the Curriculum Manager in the adoption of new products.
- You’ll work with Vendor Partners and Customers where bespoke training requirements are identified to develop and deliver suitably appropriate training solutions to their specification needs.
- You will support the business in conception, development and maintenance of internal systems to drive efficiency and create a Centre of Excellence in such systems.
- Development/Preparation Days (typically 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday); or Teaching Days (typically starting on a Sunday evening and working 9:00am to 9:00pm through the duration of the course which may include weekends and Bank Holidays)
To apply for the role of Amazon Web services Subject Matter Expert/Instructor please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org