Work Based Learning / College Sales – Business Account Executive
Based in Cardiff, travel – South Wales – to start Feb 2019
Permanent Full Time 35 hour week
£22k – £25k – full driving licence and own transport
Our client are one of Wales’ leading training providers of skills and funded services. They deliver Traineeships, Apprenticeships, Employability Skills and Jobs Growth Wales through their suite of funded programmes.
Benefits include Contributory Pension Scheme – 3% employer contribution, Annual Leave 25– 28 days Plus Bank Holidays (inclusive of Christmas Shut Down), Training and Continual Professional Development Opportunities, 35 hour working week, Travel expenses and business mileage, Childcare Voucher Scheme,Cycle to Work Scheme, Christmas Savings Scheme, Eye Sight Scheme, Employee Health & Wellbeing Strategies and Policies, Work-Life Balance Policies, Social & Charity Events, Refer a Friend Payment Scheme, Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
Our clients commitment to employees has been recognised through the achievement of the following external awards – Investors In People – Silver Award, Corporate Health Standard – Silver Award, Green Dragon Environmental Award
Due to continued growth, we are seeking to recruit a Business Account Executive to further enhance our clients business networks within various sectors. We are looking for a target driven self-starter to engage and build relationships with professional bodies. Your role will be to build and manage a portfolio of employers across the region to sell the apprenticeships programme and other services.
Responsibilities will include networking with professional bodies
- Joining a team of energetic professional team players you will enjoy supporting and business developing with new and existing clients
- Identifying and establishing new business opportunities, holding meaningful conversations and building rapport
- Skills needed include a Proven track record and experience of working in a target driven commercial environment
- Experience in business relationship management, customer service and sales or recruitment
- A self-starter with a positive, resilient and tenacious attitude
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
- Own car and full driving license essential
- Knowledge of work-based learning and apprenticeships sector knowledge would be ideal
- To apply for the role of Business Account Executive please email your cv to [email protected] or call 07866625747 / 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, welfare to work and training sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org