Business Administration, Digital and IT Tutor Assessor
Permanent Full Time Monday to Friday
NorthWest based – £24k plus Car and Bonus, Laptop, iPad, Mobile, and a jam-packed perks package including great holidays, PerkBox, a great pension scheme, and loads more. Excellent training and development provided. Work from home and flexibility needed for some national travel.
- One of the UK’s largest training & apprenticeship providers
- Expensed Company Car, Laptop, iPad, Phone and all the kit you need.
- Plenty of people have been here for 10+ years, always a good sign
- Loads of Training & Development, they are a training provider after all
- PerkBox – New for all staff, monthly rewards and discount service with discounts on food, shopping, events, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance, and loads. Literally pages of discounts!
- 30 days holiday and get more (5 days extra after 1 years service, buy back up to 10)
- Progression, people have the opportunity to move into different departments or take on team leader roles yearly
- Loads of support, friendly staff and so much more
Our client are a growing thriving training provider based in Lancashire and have expanded their division to deliver level 3 business administration/digital and IT Apprentices throughout the UK. Delivery will include face to face 4-6 weekly meetings, skype/webinar/calls, learners can be based anywhere in the UK with paid overnight travel and expenses
But most importantly to our business is your attitude and enthusiasm, you must be willing to really guide, mentor and coach apprentices in their career to make sure they succeed.
Applicants should have a broad working knowledge of the Administration sector plus good maths, English and ICT skills and hold an assessor qualification. Experience in assessing is a must.
It would also be desirable if the applicant had experience in either Digital Marketing or working in the Public Sector. The key purpose of the role is to liaise with learners/employers and deliver Apprenticeships to a high standard. Teaching and Learning is at the heart of our delivery. Our client operate throughout the North West of England and other geographical areas.
The above position will be filled by an individual who is professional, motivated, committed to the development of people and will fit into our first class team.
Position will be for a fixed 12-month term. This will be reviewed upon completion
To apply for the role of Business Administration, Digital Marketing, IT Tutor Assessor please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist boutique recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org