Warehouse and Manufacturing Business Improvement Tutor x 3
Permanent Full Time Monday to Friday
NorthWest – £23.5k plus Car and Bonus, Laptop, iPad, Mobile, and a jam-packed perks package including great holidays, PerkBox, a great pension scheme, and loads more. Excellent training and development provided. Work from home and flexibility needed for some national travel.
- One of the UK’s largest training & apprenticeship providers
- Expensed Company Car, Laptop, iPad, Phone and all the kit you need.
- Plenty of people have been here for 10+ years, always a good sign
- Loads of Training & Development, they are a training provider after all
- PerkBox – New for all staff, monthly rewards and discount service with discounts on food, shopping, events, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance, and loads. Literally pages of discounts!
- 30 days holiday and get more (5 days extra after 1 years service, buy back up to 10)
- Progression, people have the opportunity to move into different departments or take on team leader roles yearly
- Loads of support, friendly staff and so much more
Our client are a growing thriving training provider based in Lancashire and have expanded their division to deliver Business Improvement, Manufacturing and Warehouse qualifications to apprentices throughout the UK. Delivery will include face to face 4-6 weekly meetings, skype/webinar/calls, learners can be based anywhere in the UK with paid overnight travel and expenses.
- • Assessing and teaching Apprentices in the workplace on a 1:1 basis.
- • Teaching Maths, English and ICT to Functional Levels 1 & 2
- • Enrolling and signing up new starters to the programmes
- • Working to targets for Apprenticeship starts and completions
- • Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with your employers and candidates
- • Attending Moderation and Development days with the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Training Provider with a proven track record in the Training and Development sector.
But most importantly to our business is your attitude and enthusiasm, you must be willing to really guide, mentor and coach apprentices in their career to make sure they succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Training Provider with a proven track record in the Training and Development sector. Applicants should have experience working in the following areas: Business Improvement Techniques including Lean Six Sigma, General Manufacturing and Warehouse Operations. This experience will have been demonstrated within the last three years.
The key purpose of the role is to liaise with learners/employers and deliver Apprenticeships to a high standard. Teaching and Learning is at the heart of our delivery. Our client operate throughout the North West of England and other geographical areas. The above position will be filled by an individual who is professional, motivated, committed to the development of people and will fit into our first class team.
To apply for the role of Business Improvement, Manufacturing and Warehouse Tutor please send your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org