Business Administration Apprenticeship Coach/Trainer – Full Training Provided
Monday to Friday Full Time Permanent Salary Range £22k to £28k Annual company performance bonus, flexible working hours, laptop, iPad, mobile phone, childcare vouchers. travel expenses, 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year up to 28 days and contributory pension scheme.
Our client is an award-winning Apprenticeship training provider that delivers Apprenticeship programmes to organisations throughout the North West and Yorkshire areas.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Coach/Trainer for their Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme to work within the Greater Manchester area.
As part of the role the Coach/Trainer will be mainly responsible for working with school and college leavers to develop their business skills and knowledge as well as working with more experienced adult learners. The ideal person will already have experience in assessment and teaching; however, they are happy to train and develop individuals from the business sector who are looking for a new opportunity or change in career.
This post is full time and is based in central Manchester, although the successful person will be required to travel around the Greater Manchester area and there will be some work from home.
Essential for the role
- Significant experience in a varied business role.
- Passionate about developing themselves and helping others to develop
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels
- The ability to motivate and encourage people
- A methodical approach with excellent time management and planning skills
- Excellent administration skills, accurate report writing and record keeping skills
- Driving licence and access to a car
Desirable for the role
- A qualification relevant to business at Level 4 or above
- Assessor / Teaching qualifications
- Experience of working with the new apprenticeship standards
- Experience of teaching/training in a group/one to one situation.
To apply for the role of Business Administration Apprenticeship Coach Trainer for the NorthWest please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com