up to £33k Telford, Shropshire
Permanent Full Time Monday to Friday
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, Holiday transfer – up to 5 days each year, Flexible holiday scheme – purchase or sell up to 5 days of holiday each year, Childcare vouchers – up to £220 per 4 week period, Free eye tests (and VDU glasses if required), Free Life Insurance benefit (up to £10,000), Personal development scheme, Personal Accident Insurance, Professional qualification sponsorship scheme, Flexi-time – as agreed with Line Manager, Life Assurance Cover of Four Times your Salary, Critical Illness Cover, Hospital Cash Plan
Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team? Great people management skills and a passion for driving performance? Do you come from a retail/customer service/sales background ? Some of our clients best people come from the retail sector… this could be your next best move !!
Our client are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. They are a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
They are an ambitious organisation which has undergone significant growth and diversification. The business now employs 400 staff delivering a diverse portfolio of employability, skills and youth services across the United Kingdom. The business currently has a number of exciting opportunities within its employability programmes, apply now to join our team. Working on the Health and Work Programme North East contracts, you will get to see a real, tangible difference in the participants on the programme.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
• Leading and motivating a team of advisors and trainers
• Implementing strategies aimed at upskilling your local community members and overcoming barriers to employment
• Performance management, identifying skills gaps, mentoring and coaching staff
• Adherence to Key performance indicators
• Maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing Profit and Loss reports and monthly financial forecasting
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have the freedom to run your branch independently, access our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Skills & Experience Required
• Experience in sales management and delivery output
• Track record of working and achieving targets (at least 1 year experience)
• Experience in people management including training and coaching
• Strong administration and IT skills
To apply for the role of Business Manager Telford Shropshire please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com