Certified Information Systems Security Subject Matter Expert / Instructor
Mix of work from HQ Bedford and homebased teaching
£60k – £75k depending on experience, qualifications/certifications
The contribution you make to the success of the business will be recognised. You will benefit from BUPA Medical/Dental Care, our workplace Pension Scheme and Life Assurance, our Ride2Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, up to 25 days’ paid holiday (plus an extra day to support your chosen charity), time off over Christmas, an annual bonus (depending on business performance), a sabbatical rewarded for long service and access to our accelerated training.
Since 2001, our client have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Their courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry – Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them – and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace. From the delivery of their first training course to the successful business they are today, they have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes they offer. Their approach to what they do is always professional, the strong belief in their Company Code, creates a working environment which is friendly and informal and most of all encouraging.
- Experienced ISC2 instructor
- Experience teaching groups of 30+
- ISC2 accredited.
- CISSP certified
- CCSP certified
- SSCP certified
- Minimum 2 years delivering official ISC2 content
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual
Flexibility towards working hours.
- You’ll continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
- You’ll develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
- You’ll train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations.
- Liaise with other Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM), you’ll identify curriculum updates and enhancements. Creating justification proposals for submission to the Training Product Team to support learner needs and outcomes.
- You’ll work with Product Managers to ensure that courseware and other supporting materials for courses delivered and Pre-Reading materials are appropriately maintained as current and version controlled.
- You’ll support fellow Instructors and the Curriculum Manager in the adoption of new products.
- You’ll work with Vendor Partners and Customers where bespoke training requirements are identified to develop and deliver suitably appropriate training solutions to their specification needs.
- You will support the business in conception, development and maintenance of internal systems to drive efficiency and create a Centre of Excellence in such systems.
- Development/Preparation Days (typically 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday); or Teaching Days (typically starting on a Sunday evening and working 9:00am to 9:00pm through the duration of the course which may include weekends and Bank Holidays)
To apply for the role of CISSP Instructor please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit tinalaceyrecruitment.com.