Consultant Technical Trainer – Data Lead
£40k Homebased with travel for invigilation and to HQ Meetings in the NorthEast
Permanent Full Time
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service, your birthday off work !! Early finish Fridays, Regular social events, annual employee awards, mileage, laptop, CPD, progression, support plus more
Our client are looking to recruit a Consultant Technical Trainer who will specialise in guiding apprentices on their Data Technician and Data Analyst apprenticeship course. In a data driven world, it is critical that learners are exposed to skilled experienced trainers in order to help shape future data experts.
From day one, you will develop your knowledge and understanding of our Data Technician and Data Analyst apprenticeship program. You will be specifically responsible for the delivery and development of the program, delivering high quality training through our innovative online S.M.A.R.T Classroom. You will work alongside the Curriculum Director to create engaging content for learners and to establish yourself as the Data Lead.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Technical knowledge and understanding in Data and Data Analytics
- Relevant experience of delivering technical training in Data and Data Analytics
- A proven track record of exam success rates for learners
- Previous experience or understanding of Apprenticeships
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- An ability to create engaging learning materials suitable for SMART classroom delivery
- A passion for training/coaching and learner success
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with each learner
- An ability to encourage and motivate on-programme learners
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and passion for the IT, Tech and Digital sector and a good understanding of our company values and people behaviours
- Understands and shares our clients vision, mission and core purpose
To apply for the role of Consultant Technical Trainer – Data Lead please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org