Redditch and Birmingham
£30k plus amazing benefits which includes a company bonus scheme (£3k-5k a year), 24 days holidays plus bank holidays,birthday award for loyal service after 3 years service, Flexible working and finish 4pm on Fridays, mid year events with directors and colleagues, Professional memberships, denplan, life assurance, private medical insurance, pension scheme, permanent health insurance, eye tests, attendance bonus
Our client are about “Improving peoples Lives” a leading provider of Apprenticeships and pre-employment training specialising in Health Care, Education and Management and they are looking for a passionate curriculum manager to develop and maintain curriculum and delivery models for our clients Training’s learning programmes. This involves the creation of engaging learning materials and associated collateral to support outstanding teaching and learning.
You will be expected to;
- Manage the implementation of new delivery models curriculum and learning resources as required
- Provide a high quality, learner experience fit for the target market to support high achievement of qualifications.
- Control any expenditure related to development of content.
- Set out clear schedules to review and update all delivery models, curriculum and learning resources to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Undertake editorial, technical and functional reviews of deliverables against apprenticeship standards and other learning courses.
- Develop effective learning resources offering high quality teaching and learning into delivery models.
- Effectively communicate production schedules and progress, risks and issues to all relevant parties through agreed processes. Support with the development and mapping of key employer internal programmes to maximise impact and efficiency.
- Experience in the development of Apprenticeship delivery models and learning resources.
- Thorough working knowledge of effective learning techniques.
- Competent in the use of technology with excellent IT skills and experience with utilising learning systems e.g. Smart Assessor, BKSB, WEST, Satisfactory Employment/Disclosure checks, commensurate to job role
We are looking for you to have had significant experience in the delivery of Apprenticeships and other learning programmes, Commercial acumen and credibility, Demonstrable experience in developing curriculum within an ITP, Strong working knowledge of Estyn and Ofsted inspection frameworks and ideally a Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification.
To apply for the role of Curriculum Manager please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org