Customer Relations Officer
Interviewing w/c 19th Feb for an asap start
£17k – £19k start Full Time permanent – 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
Newton Aycliffe Business Park, North East
Our client are an award winning digitally dedicated training provider that promotes a fun, supportive and passionate environment and are seeking motivated Customer Relations Officer to develop their skills whilst offering support to learners and employers in a very busy Customer Relations hub. If you are looking to develop your career within an extremely rewarding and satisfying sector, this could be the one for you.
Due to growth our client and commitment to delivering a quality service, our client is looking to recruit a Customer Relations Officer to join their already thriving team based in their Newton Aycliffe, North East. Full Training given for the right candidate with solid administration, complaint handling and customer service experience. You will be working alongside the existing Customer Relations Team and be responsible for reporting and escalated customer service related queries for the IT Pro level 3 and 4, SMDM, Software Developer, Microsoft Apprenticeships.
You will be responsible for handling IT Apprenticeship customer relations referrals and complaints. Identify and resolve issues linked to a learner at risk of their apprenticeship. The role will require travel as and when to visit employers to improve engagement, service and retention.
The role requires you to
- Help build relationships between our client and the customer who will be the employer or the apprentice. Also, handle any issues that might be relative to that client or apprentice. Liaise frequently with the client to assure them of our clients best customer service throughout the learner’s journey on their apprenticeship.
- To know how the apprentice is progressing, by monitoring progress trackers and by liaising closely with the learner’s assessor and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Monitor the service provided to customers ensuring all communication is followed up, this role requires you to manage them effectively and prioritise the various customer tasks.
- If there are any concerns or developments that may affect the timeline, quality or duration of the apprenticeship programme the Customer Relations Officer will liaise with the assessor, co-ordinator and Operations manager to manage this.
- Monitor and liaise with employers where a ‘learner at risk’ is identified, ensuring good communication and the aim to resolve with minimal disruption. Also ensuring that learner at risk reports are completed for Operations.
Customer Relations Officer
- Utilize, review and update the client database
- Provide pastoral care/support to the employer
- Mediate meetings between apprentices and line managers where apprentices are at risk or not meeting set objectives
- Analyse internal processes to ensure we meet customer needs
- Prepare and distribute information
- Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues
- Resolve Customer Complaints in line with our clients Customer Service promise
A good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT literacy is needed, specifically Microsoft Excel, Excellent communication and telephone skills are essential and you must be customer focused and diligent.
Have we described you for the role of Customer Relations Officer ? If yes, please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com