Learning and Development Coach – IT Data and Software Development
Salary £30k – £35k+ dep on experience
37.5 hours per week, 25 days holiday plus stats, CPD, Private Medical Insurance Scheme, travel expenses, salary reviews, on-line courses
Permanent Full Time, Interviewing asap for an asap start
Home based where you will spend majority of your time and travelling to Bournemouth and Southampton for on-site visits and travel to Bristol and London offices on occasion (ie quarterly all-company updates).
Do you want to work for a leading Outstanding training provider who are proven with a wide range of employers from start up to global brands like Barclays, John Lewis Partnership, ao.com and Marks and Spencer, The Guardian? They are in the Top 1% of Training Providers with 97% apprentice satisfaction rates, 91% retention/progression rates and 96% employer satisfaction rates. Our client is proud to have been adjudged Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in March 2016, the only provider of Digital and IT apprenticeships to have achieved this so far. This is all the more special and unique as they were the only provider to have gained a Grade 1 in their very first inspection under the new Common Inspection Framework out of 266 inspections.
This role will be majority a Mentoring role rather than in-class training, ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme.
As an Learning and Development Coach in Data, IT and Software Development you will be guiding apprentices to plan their activities, develop their skills in the workplace and at 1-2-1 training sessions, support them to complete their qualifications through a mix of teaching, assessing, coaching, workplace visits and liaison activities.
Our client are looking for candidates with a passion for teaching, coaching and assessing young people to complete apprenticeship qualifications and develop their skills in a variety of dynamic Data IT and software development roles. You will also be a natural and enjoy building good relations with our clients external clients where apprentices are employed.
- Delivering effective mentoring/assessing at learner visits in their workplace, ensuring that apprentices achieve their maximum potential throughout the training programme.
- Mentoring the apprentices to complete the Summative Portfolio and End Point Assessment by ensuring the apprentices have in depth understanding of Level 3 and 4 Standards, according to the assessment guidelines, and that timely feedback is consistently provided.
- Liaising and communicating with Apprentice employers/line managers to ensure they are fully aware of apprentice’s progress and aware how to support them to meet key milestones. Ensuring learning activity is recorded and auditable in line with government funding regulations and uploaded onto the e-portfolio platform.
Relevant sector skill knowledge of the workplace and subjects
Generic workplace skills knowledge and understanding such as written skills, teamwork, interpersonal, communication and employability etc.
Previous experience of delivering apprenticeship qualifications, Excellent organisational and administrative skills,
L3 Infrastructure Technician, L4 Data Analyst, L4 Software Developer, L4 Software Tester, L4 Network Engineer
- Experience liaising and working with sector employers
- Knowledge of sector skills, awarding and funding body regulations
To apply for the role of Learning and Development Coach – IT Data Software Development Learning and Development Coach please email your cv [email protected] 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right the interview process
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com