2 x Desk Based Health and Social Care Tutors – growing leading training providers Health and Social Care Division
up to £24055 plus benefits and bonus – Interviewing Wednesday 26th June to start July 2019
Bristol, based at HQ, working on a virtual/online assessment platform working with Webinar/Skype and Calling learners in their workplace to offer coaching, mentoring and assessment support.
Full Time Permanent full range of benefits including great holidays, training, career progression, shadowing, full support and training. Health and Social Care professionals with lots of occupational experience in a social care environment, care home, community care, nursing setting will make ideal candidates for this role. Our clients are already delivering full apprenticeships and training with some of the sectors biggest names in the Health and Social care sector, equipping their people with skills essential to deliver their promises.
- To communicate to external and internal stakeholders to ensure full awareness of displaced learners.
- Ensure remote visits are undertaken and visit frequency is maintained and no learners’ funding is put at risk.
- To ensure PPED and Critical Learners are prioritised.
- To ensure all contact logs are update with all communication to learner and employer.
- Diary completion and remote visits programmed in ePortfolio and Outlook.
- To understand fully the national vocational standards for each qualification delivered.
- Ensure all learners are progressed timely through their apprenticeships.
- Experience, knowledge and skills
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience at Health and Social Care Management level
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent) –
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
You will need to have an organised and flexible approach to work and the ability to remain motivated and able to deliver within a remote role. Our client are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners. If you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, can bring passion to work and thrive on challenge, this could be your life-changing opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Social Care professional looking to grow their career with one of the UK’s leading training companies. You will receive lots of support, encouragement and the help to reach your own potential whilst developing a rewarding career.
To apply for the role of Desk Based Health and Social Care Tutor please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793/07866625747
Tina Lacey recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors. You will be given full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the shortlisting process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com