E Learning Induction Officer
£18k-£23k plus OTE
South based, Monday to Friday 37.5hours per week, excellent benefits, public transport expensed to London and long trips with any hotels paid for if staying overnight
Interviewing asap for a January 2020
This role is primarily working across South of England and Midlands providing robust initial advice and guidance to learners enrolling onto qualifications, enrolling learners, completing initial assessments and providing information on the delivery model. You must ensure that learners have sufficient information to make an informed decision on the qualification and funding and are motivated to start learning.
Your responsibilities will include
- Liaising with delivery teams to identify the delivery model relevant to the induction group in order to provide robust IAG to learners
- Provide a comprehensive induction onto the course ensuring that all documentation meets the business audit requirements
- Undertaking course inductions at venues/times specified by the delivery teams
- Ensuring that each candidate completes all the stipulated enrolment documentation to meet funding eligibility and audit compliance criteria
- Provide candidates with initial advice and guidance about the delivery/assessment model and confirm course assessment deadlines
- Inform candidates how to access specialist tutor support if required
- Liaison with Manager to feedback any issues/queries/opportunities arising from induction sessions
- Provide feedback to delivery team on progress of inductions and any relevant feedback
Our growing training provider are looking for an experienced E learning Induction Officer with experience in a similar role with strong organisational, time management and administrative skills. The ability to meet targets of timely success and the willingness to work flexibility throughout the week at any site or employers offices. You will need to have Level 3 qualifications or equivalent and ideally hold an IAG qualification.
To apply for the role of E Learning Induction Officer South please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org