Employability Tutor with a Health and Social Care Background for an asap start
Perm FT up to £24k+ Bonus depending on experience
Benefits include 25 days holiday and all bank holidays, Birthday off, Christmas Shopping day, Health Scheme, CPD
To cover Yorkshire and the NorthWest (Working remotely/online now)
Our client are a growing provider with amazing core values, with a real family feel looking to expand their team with a passionate employability tutor ideally with a health and social care background due to the nature of the care contract.
Are you looking for your next new team to impress ? Are you able to travel throughout the North West and Yorkshire ? Are you an experienced Employability Tutor a passion to support and prepare learners across the programme milestones to achieve successful and enter back into employment or or equivalent positive outcomes/destinations. You will also be delivering the components of the learner journey, including relevant functional skills English and Maths. Working within work-based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. Conducting regular teaching and learning visits to ensure continuous development, progression and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
- Develop and deliver engaging learning sessions which are interactive and engaging to differing groups of attendees
- Deliver learning and assessment activities in a classroom and one to one setting in line with session and individual personal learning plans and
- Research and develop innovative teaching and learning resources to support and meet the needs and aspirations of learners learning styles
- Level 3 relevant occupational qualification or equivalent in your sector of expertise
- D32/33/TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Functional Skills Level 2 Math’s & English or equivalent
- Proven experience of training, teaching, coaching and assessing learners 1:1 and classroom environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system and Microsoft 365 suite
Desirable or to be undertaken as part of role
- Teacher, training qualifications PTLLS CTLLS DTLLS
- D34 or V1 Award
- Knowledge of government funded training
- Be able to work flexible hours and locations (within reason), if required
- Full driving licence and car
- To apply for the role of Employability Tutor please email [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit tinalaceyrecruitment.com.