Employer Engagement Manager – IT and Digital Apprenticeships
£27k-£30k basic – £40k Uncapped OTE/Bonus plus £3k car allowance
Interviewing asap for an October start
East Riding of Yorkshire Homebased Full Time Permanent
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service, your birthday off work !! Early finish Fridays, Regular social events, annual employee awards, mileage, laptop, CPD, progression, support plus more
Do you want to be a part of a high flying winning Business development team for a large winning IT training provider ? Does working in the Apprenticeships sector excite you ? Are you a natural business developer and able to prospect and win new business ? Do you enjoy networking and presenting to company decision makers and have the ability to build and develop long term relationships ? This could be your next best move…..
Our new role of Employer Engagement Manager will be responsible for engaging with East Riding of Yorkshire businesses to identify and create opportunities for young people. Working alongside our clients marketing, talent recruitment and employer engagement teams they will develop a strong team ethos and spirit, supporting the overall business goals, whilst having a little fun along the way.
- Participate in East Yorkshire’s IT, Tech and Digital skills conversation
- Educate local employer networks on the apprenticeship talent solution
- Identify, prospect and generate new apprenticeship opportunities in your region
- Attend business development meetings with customers and convert apprenticeship opportunities
- Coordinate with recruitment colleagues to fulfil created opportunities
- Collaborate with Baltic colleagues working on the same account to ensure the highest levels of service across each function
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts retaining a minimum of 80% beyond the existing service
- Communicates client needs and demands to SMT
Do you know the Apprenticeships sector/market and feel you could successfully engage with businesses who will engage with an apprenticeship model. The qualifications are in high demand and client uptake is high, so with the right connections and background this role will ideally suit a highly ambitious driven and sales focused individual. Successful applicants will own their own area and develop long term client relationships, retain and promote an unrivalled work based learning programme.
To apply for the role of Employer Engagement Manager – East Riding of Yorkshire please send your cv to [email protected] or call 07866625747 / 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org