Employment Support Officer – Interviewing asap
£21k-£24k FTC Maternity/Paternity Leave- however may go permanent to an Employment Adviser role dep on performance
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, Holiday transfer – up to 5 days each year, Flexible holiday scheme – purchase or sell up to 5 days of holiday each year, Childcare vouchers – up to £220 per 4 week period, Free eye tests (and VDU glasses if required), Free Life Insurance benefit (up to £10,000), Personal development scheme, Personal Accident Insurance, Professional qualification sponsorship scheme, Flexi-time – as agreed with Line Manager, Life Assurance Cover of Four Times your Salary, Critical Illness Cover, Hospital Cash Plan
Our client are an ambitious organisation which has undergone significant growth and diversification. The business now employs 400 staff delivering a diverse portfolio of employability, skills and youth services across the United Kingdom. The business currently has a number of exciting opportunities within its employability programmes, apply now to join our team. They offer great flexibility with your working schedule, training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
As an Employment Support Officer you will be providing workplace support to participants with more complex in-work support requirements. Employment Support Officers play a vital role supporting both the participant and employer to help the settling in process and prevent participants falling out of work.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Working with employers to build relationships and generate new job opportunities for our participants.
- Supporting participants and employers to create work development plans
- Supporting employers to find and access in-work training opportunities for their staff
- Providing advice and support to the employer on improving diversity and inclusion
- Supporting individuals to overcome obstacles at work
- Required skills and experience
- Experience of having worked in a customer facing environment, e.g. Customer Services Assistant, Retail Assistant.
- An understanding of in-work support and reasonable adjustments that can be made to support employment.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
To apply for the role of Employment Support Officer Rotherham please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to providing full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview.
To apply for this job please visit tinalaceyrecruitment.com.