End Point Assessor
Newton Aycliffe, NorthEast
Up to £25k plus fantastic benefits including amazing support, CPD, Permanent Full Time excellent benefits, 25 days holiday, support to to gain further qualifications and full team support
Are you looking for a rewarding and inspiring career?
Do you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience assessing IT and Digital Standards?
Do you a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the Apprenticeship, Training or Education Sector(s)?
As an End Point Assessment Officer, you will join our clients Operations Department as a member of the Customer Relations Team. You will work alongside the CRT colleagues to provide first class support to our employers in the Gateway and End Point Assessment process. You will be an integral part of the overall EPA process, working collaboratively with other teams and internal stakeholders to ensure our client are doing all they can to positively enable their learners to unlock the door to the Gateway and succeed, with the support of their employer, at End Point Assessment. Placing their learners at the heart of everything they do and they care intensely about their learners success. As such, you will work alongside the wider Operations, Training & Assessment Teams to ensure delivery of high quality support to our employers and learners across a range of digital sector apprenticeship standards. In doing so you will be supporting and championing our purpose of ‘CHANGING FUTURES’ and enabling learners to ‘BE THE FUTURE’.
Role Responsibilities :
- To support and deliver outstanding end point assessment support to all of our clients employers in the Gateway and EPA process
- To build good relationships with employers and communicate effectively the EPA process and expectations of the EPA process for all employers
- Offer on boarding webinar’s to new employers experiencing the new Apprenticeship standards and explain the EPA strategy with our client.
- Offer bespoke support to the employer in any part of the gateway/EPA process
- Offer advice and guidance in the Employer reference participation through informative webinars, 1-1 support and site visits
Desirable Knowledge :
- Hold a recognised qualification in Assessing, Training or IQA, possess demonstratable knowledge of IT and Digital Standards, Demonstrated competency and proficiency in IT, Digital or Tech, Specific knowledge of the Apprenticeship Sector and awareness of current themes
To apply for the role of End Point Assessor please email your interest to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills and training sectors nationwide. Committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org