Freelance Microsoft Dynamics Subject Matter Expert Instructor
Homebased online teaching and on-site in the UK with courses available in April, May and June.
Daily rates £700-£1000 depending on experience, qualifications/certifications
Since 2001, our client have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Their courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry – Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them – and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace. From the delivery of their first training course to the successful business they are today, they have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes they offer. Their approach to what they do is always professional, the strong belief in their Company Code, creates a working environment which is friendly and informal and most of all encouraging.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations (Exam: MB-300)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (MB-310)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales (MB-210)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (MB-330)
You will need be an MCT (Microsoft certified trainer) and hold the exams and have access to your transcript.
- Significant experience with Dynamics products
- Be a Microsoft certified Trainer
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual.
- Flexibility towards working hours.
- You’ll deliver world class training courses for which you must be certified/qualified to the standards required.
- You’ll continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
- You’ll develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
- You’ll train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations.
- Liaise with other Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM), you’ll identify curriculum updates and enhancements. Creating justification proposals for submission to the Training Product Team to support learner needs and outcomes.
- Development/Preparation Days (typically 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday); or Teaching Days (typically starting on a Sunday evening and working 9:00am to 9:00pm through the duration of the course which may include weekends and Bank Holidays)
To apply for the role of Freelance Microsoft Dynamics Subject Matter Expert Instructor please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org