Havant, Hampshire – Interviewing w/c 15th July
Permanent Full Time Monday to Friday £36k to £45k depending on experience
Benefits include 28 days holiday (inc bank hols) 3% pension contribution following probation plus more great benefits
Our client are a privately-owned training provider, delivering Apprenticeships and vocational qualifications in the Health and Adult Social Care sector, dedicated to the health and care organisations in and around the South of England. The successful Claims/MIS Manager will have the skills, knowledge and ability to manage the complex funding and management information framework in which our client operate. The development of robust processes for managing student records and funding claims, and improvements in the availability and use of management information are key organisational objectives. We are looking for an experienced MIS Manager with Onefile and PICs experience. You will be;
- Responsible for the accurate collection and maintenance of curriculum, student and employer data to support internal and external reporting requirements, and oversee the submission of accurate, timely funding claims to both the ESFA and HEFCE.
- Providing an oversight of an effective examinations process for FE courses, including registration, awards claims and examination arrangements.
- Responsible for the effective operational management and maintenance of the Centre’s MIS systems and databases.
- Production and maintenance of a variety of complex reports for internal and external parties as required by Management.
- Leading on the management of all data enquiries, including the helpdesk facility, and data system developments, managing one member of the team.
To apply we will need you to have detailed knowledge of ESFA funding, requirements for FE and Apprenticeships, a detailed understanding of current funding methodology and funding body data requirements for Higher Education, knowledge of SQL query design and SQL, Server 2012, Microsoft Reporting, Services, XML and Formal, Documentation Techniques and experience of working on government data returns for post 16 funded learners.
To apply for the role of MIS/Claims Manager please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org