PR Marketing Officer
£18k Permanent Full Time
Accrington centre, Lancashire 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Interviewing Feb 2018 for an asap start
Benefits include 22 days annual leave plus stats, rising to 27 days after year one, plus uniform, CPD, pension, access to a Pool car to go out to cover stories or go to events, overtime paid for
Our client are a growing training provider based in Accrington, Lancashire. They work with thousands of learners and businesses every year to help them reach their full potential and build a talented workforce through high quality education and training. Our client is entering an exciting and challenging time. We are looking for a confident and proactive individual to join the Marketing Team to work closely the senior PR manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR or Marketing or Graphic Design College graduate, with social media, PR/marketing skills, to play an important role in delivering our clients marketing strategies.
Reporting to the Sales, Recruitment & Marketing Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- supporting the Senior Public Relations Officer with campaign planning and delivery.
- managing/updating information and engaging with users on social media sites.
- maintaining and updating information on our clients website.
- organising and creating a range of promotional materials and literature, Press Releases, mailshots, Newsletters.
- sourcing, creating and distributing good news stories, including taking associated photographs, to maximise all PR opportunities.
- organising and attending a range of high quality internal and external events including the Company Christmas party.
- liaison with external suppliers and agencies with regards to print, production, merchandising and design etc.
The successful applicant will:
- be keen to learn and develop his/her skills through a varied role.
- be creative and have an eye for engaging visual design. Be professional and organised.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills – be knowledgeable with Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- have a working knowledge of graphic design/illustration packages, or the willingness to develop skills in this area.
- have the opportunity to complete a Business IT Apprenticeship too, full training on Adobe packages offered
To apply for the role of PR Marketing Officer with our client please email your cv and a short covering letter to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793/07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com