Professional Services Trainer Coach
Perm FT up to £26k+ Bonus depending on experience
End of April, beginning of May start
Benefits include 25 days holiday and all bank holidays, Birthday off, Christmas Shopping day, CPD, supportive team, fantastic induction, Westfield Health Scheme
To cover nationally (Working remotely too) Homebased with a face to face meeting with the learner every quarter
Supporting learners completing their Employability Practitioner Level 4, Management Level 5 and Improvement Practitioner Level 4 qualifications nationally.
Our client are a growing provider with amazing core values, with a real family feel looking to expand their team with a passionate learner focused assessor. Are you looking for your next new team to impress ? Are you able to travel nationally once a quarter to meet with learners ? Are you an experienced Professional Services Assessor who can support learners up to level 4 and 5 ? The role is to teach, coach and support the development and progression of our clients learners on apprenticeship programmes. You will be delivering the apprenticeship standards knowledge, skills and behaviours or framework components throughout the learner journey, including functional skills English and Maths at level 2 to successfully get learners ready for end point assessment or framework achievement.
Teaching across the following programs; Improvement Practitioner/Management and Employability Practitioner
It will be up to you to teach, coach and support learners within work-based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach whilst conducting regular teaching and learning visits to ensure continuous development, progression and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
You will need to have;
- Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent in business management
- D32/33/TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship training and support in a work-based environment
- Proven experience of assessing learners on apprenticeship frameworks, standards and EPA requirements
- Knowledge of Government Funded training along with excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system
To apply you will need to;
- Be able to work flexible hours and locations (within reason), if required
- Hold a Full driving licence and car
To apply for the role of Professional Services Trainer Coach please email [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org