Quality Assurance Officer – (Assigned Data Protection Officer)
£25k – £30k dep plus excellent benefits including 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension, laptop, mobile, 35 hour week
Cardiff based – Travel out to the centres once a month – along the M4 Corridor
Full Time Permanent,
Our client are one of Wales’ leading training providers of skills and funded services. They deliver Traineeships, Apprenticeships, Employability Skills and Jobs Growth Wales through their suite of funded programmes. Benefits include Contributory Pension Scheme – 3% employer contribution, Annual Leave 25– 28 days Plus Bank Holidays (inclusive of Christmas Shut Down), Training and Continual Professional Development Opportunities, 35 hour working week, Travel expenses and business mileage, Childcare Voucher Scheme,Cycle to Work Scheme, Christmas Savings Scheme, Eye Sight Scheme, Employee Health & Wellbeing Strategies and Policies, Work-Life Balance Policies, Social & Charity Events, Refer a Friend Payment Scheme, Mobile Phones & Laptops (based on job role)
Our clients commitment to employees has been recognised through the achievement of the following external awards – Investors In People – Silver Award, Corporate Health Standard – Silver Award, Green Dragon Environmental Award.
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager the role of Business Assurance Officer and Assigned Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that the organisation and its subcontractors have robust systems of internal control that adequately identify, measure, manage and improve compliance and performance across all business functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring compliance ensuring the business operates in line with company policies and processes, identifying corrective action, training, support, as required, and reporting non-compliance to Business Improvement Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining a risk based audit/review schedule to ensure all policies and processes are monitored.
- Accountable for and reporting of internal and subcontractor audits / assessments
- Responsible for maintaining compliance to quality standards (such as. BSI 9001, 27001). Supporting with external audits/assurance
- Accountable for writing and maintaining policies, procedures and standards within the organisation including administering document control processes.
- Assisting in the development of, and maintaining, a disaster recovery / business continuity plan for the organisation.
- Assist business process sponsors and process owners in completing their action plans from internal and external audits
- Write new policies and procedures based on requirements from management, risk analysis, audits etc.
- Assist business process sponsors and process owners to assess and to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of process productivity and internal controls
We are looking for experience of conducting audits and risk assessments, developing security information management systems, implementing systems, project management, change management, Working knowledge of ISO27001:2013 and ISO9001 and a Full Driving Licence
We are looking for;
Experience within training and WBL industry and experience of conducting quality assurance/audits in line with policies, procedures and standards, organisational development, information technology, information security or equivalent, ISO27001
To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Officer please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org