Fully Homebased with very occasional travel to meetings
£20k dep on experience, plus amazing benefits including 4 week sabbatical after 5 years service, company away days, Charity support events, BBQs, Team company days/weekends to European destinations, private healthcare plan, CPD support, progression opportunities, Company performance related bonus
- Supporting the Quality & Standards team with coordinating and management of gateway approval, collation and dissemination of EPA grades, pipeline reports, tracking and auditing the timely completion rates, identifying risks to overall achievement and timely completion
- Establishing suitability of presented portfolios against component requirements of EPA gateway ahead of submission and as part of quality assurance and moderation practices.
- The EPA Manager will manage summative portfolio uploads, liaise with all stakeholders to arrange and agree dates for EPA components, coordinate venues and observers for synoptic projects, manage the submission of Synoptic Project declarations and file uploads (where applicable).
- 100% of all gateway submissions are checked for accuracy and corresponding learner files uploaded within 24 hours of establishing gateway readiness
- All component bookings are transparent and stakeholders are kept well informed
- Provision of all reports as noted above to enable tracking of P&L, timely completion and grade profile
- Internal – Supports Delivery, Administration, Compliance and Quality teams
- External – Liaise with all stakeholders throughout early programme touch points
Desirable skills and attributes – Process Compliance, familiarisation with the EPAO platforms and processes, familiarisation with the gateway submission requirements, desire to pursue a career within the further education sector.
Qualifications and experience – No formal qualifications are required, although GCSE (or equivalent) in mathematics and English are desirable. The successful candidate will be experienced in customer facing interactions, have exposure of using online administrative technologies and possess an ability to motivate and drive ambition in others. Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance practices, end point assessment, apprenticeship standards. Evidence of demonstrable impact in managing end-of-qualification administration.
To apply for the role of Quality Co-Ordinator please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit tinalaceyrecruitment.com.