Worcester, Cheltenham, Hereford
to £27k – £29k depending on experience
Perm Full Time plus mileage 25p pm, laptop, support with mobile phone costs
Responsible for working with work-based and classroom learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework, standards and QCF to successful completion of the qualification, through
our clients ways of working and behaviours.
- Enrolling learners onto programme and developing an individualised learning plan.
- Conducting sessions with learners to deliver quality training and assessment.
- Identify any additional learning needs, and provide the learner with all relevant information, guidance
- Ensure the constant welfare of learners that you come into contact with.
- Review progress with employers and learners and plan next steps.
- Manage and complete both company and personal administration within given timescales.
- Mark learners work via use of an E Portfolio system.
- Assisting with the development of resources to ensure up-to-date and high-quality training and
- Promote apprenticeships, including encouragement for progression routes.
- Keep records of learner’s progress including setting SMART targets.
- Maintain continuous professional development and ensure CPD reflects Company and industry
- Contribute to the self assessment report and continuous improvement plan.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
- Significant vocational experience in a recruitment role
- Minimum A1 or equivalent and PTLLS qualification
- Have maths, English and IT skills at level 2 – functional skills are an essential part of an apprenticeship
and being successful in this role involves supporting learners to achieve this aspect of their
- Have excellent communication skills, essentially face to face.
- Be professional, personal and approachable in your dealings with learners, employers and colleagues.
- Be good at building relationships with employers, learners and all colleagues.
- Be a team player. Their training team is a supportive one and all staff are encouraged to work
together, ensuring a standardised approach where applicable.
Key Performance Indicators – Caseload levels maintained, Retention levels support set achievement rates, Timely completions, Success rates
To apply for the role of Recruitment Trainer please email your cv to [email protected] or call 07866625747 / 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org