Self Employment Adviser
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, Holiday transfer – up to 5 days each year, Flexible holiday scheme – purchase or sell up to 5 days of holiday each year, Childcare vouchers – up to £220 per 4 week period, Free eye tests (and VDU glasses if required), Free Life Insurance benefit (up to £10,000), Personal development scheme, Personal Accident Insurance, Professional qualification sponsorship scheme, Flexi-time – as agreed with Line Manager, Life Assurance Cover of Four Times your Salary, Critical Illness Cover, Hospital Cash Plan
£24k – £29k Permanent Full Time – Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Our client are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. They are a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
A Self Employment Adviser responsible for supporting participants with credible self-employment plans and progress them to successful trading. A Self Employment Adviser will use a variety of techniques including effective diagnosis, individual and group coaching, maximising on any Participant funding available to achieve sustainable employment in self-employment.
- Experience of delivering business advice to individuals considering starting a business
- Experience of working in a performance target driven environment.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of being accountable for own work e.g. creating resources for those interested in self employment within particular business sectors.
- A recognised business advisory qualification or studying for one e.g. SFEDI
- Self Employment Adviser attainments include Achievement Orientation, Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Empathy and Understanding, Planning and Decision Making, Results Focused Delivery, and Team Orientation.
- Technical skills include knowledge of welfare/benefits system/labour market, basic numeracy skills and good written communication/report writing skills, strong administration skills, good computer/technology skills and the ability to use technology to deliver training/courses, information advice and guidance.
- Personal skills include creativity, being inspirational/able to create a personal impact, being able to command attention/control a situation and being hard working/committed/highly motivated.
- Personal interests include a willingness to learn
To apply for the role of Self Employment Adviser Leeds please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 3793/ 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com