Study Programme Traineeship Tutors x 2 – Interviewing asap for a November start
£22k plus working for one of the UK’s largest training & apprenticeship providers
- Expensed Company Car, Laptop/Surface-Go, Phone and all the kit you need.
- Plenty of people have been here for 10+ years, always a good sign
- Loads of Training & Development, we are a training provider after all
- PerkBox – New for all staff, monthly rewards and discount service with discounts on food, shopping, events, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance, and loads. Literally pages of discounts!
- 30 days holiday and get more (5 days extra after 1 years service, buy back up to 10)
- Progression, people have the opportunity to move into different departments or take on team leader roles yearly
- Loads of support, friendly staff and so much more
Applicants should have a broad working knowledge of the sector, good maths, English and ICT skills and hold a teaching and an assessor qualification. The above position will be filled by an individual who is professional, motivated and committed to the development of young people.
Reporting to the Study Programme Co-ordinator, the role of the Tutor will be to deliver innovative teaching and learning sessions to a high standard and manage a caseload of students. Teaching and learning is at the heart of our delivery.
- Developing session plans and schemes of work
- Keeping abreast of local influences and current affairs
- Recording student progress following each session and conducting regular reviews of students’ progress
- Carrying out one to one assessment with students to achieve the Employability Skills qualification
- Participating in any Study Programme promotional events e.g. careers conventions, parents’ evenings, job fairs, open days etc.7
- Delivering “Enrichment” training where you would help support with sports/cookery skills
The role will involve travelling between our centres in Oldham, Bury and sometimes in Accrington
To apply for the role of Study Programme Traineeship Tutor / Employability Tutor please email your cv to [email protected]
Tina Lacey Recruitment specialise in recruiting in the skills, welfare to work and training sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org