Supply Chain Manager
£46k – £52k North East
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, Holiday transfer – up to 5 days each year, Flexible holiday scheme – purchase or sell up to 5 days of holiday each year, Childcare vouchers – up to £220 per 4 week period, Free eye tests (and VDU glasses if required), Free Life Insurance benefit (up to £10,000), Personal development scheme, Personal Accident Insurance, Professional qualification sponsorship scheme, Flexi-time – as agreed with Line Manager, Life Assurance Cover of Four Times your Salary, Critical Illness Cover, Hospital Cash Plan
Do you have experience of managing stakeholders across multiple sites? Are you passionate about making a difference to people’s lives? Our client are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities, they are a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services
The main purpose of the Supply Chain Manager is the implementation and ongoing management of the Subcontractors and paid partners. They include charities, welfare-to-work organisation, Healthcare professionals and Wellbeing programme providers. Key to the role is an ability to manage complex and varying external business relationships, identify opportunities, address challenges and be able to balance the needs of the business and the Subcontractor or Partner.
You will be responsible for three Supply Chain Partners covering Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Northumberland.
- Your main responsibilities will include;
- Onsite meetings and reviews with subcontractors and partners and liaising with Department Heads, Senior Operations Managers and Directors to ensure best practice and successful provision whilst investigating new opportunities for business proposed.
- Overall management of and responsibility for Subcontractors and national/ large-scale Partners.
- Preparation and negotiation of contractual terms and conditions
- Reviewing supply chain analysis on performance measures and making decision on necessary interventions.
Liaison with other departments to ensure all requirements are being met i.e. IT, Quality control, Internal Audit and Finance.
- Experience of managing performance improvement in an operation business environment
- Practical experience of selecting, and negotiating with other 3rd party organisations to agree service level agreements or contracts for the delivery of services. This may be either as the contracting organisation or as a supplier
- Ability to be able to manage change effectively within own business and able to address complexities of change management in other organisations
- Ability to performance manage multiple contracts/clients ensuring that contract or agreed terms are adhered to by both the Supply chain and the business
- Experience of working in a proactive manner and be able to respond to urgent contact change request whilst continuously focussing on improvement.
- Experience of conflict management and ongoing dispute resolution.
- Experience in engaging with a variety of seniority levels both internally and externally and across different organisations.
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Manager NorthEast please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com