Customer Service Support / Helpdesk Team Leader
Permanent Full Time 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 4pm finish on Friday, 36.5 hours per week
Based in Sale, Cheshire – some off-site meetings, user groups, customer visits and conferences
Benefits include 20 days holiday to start then rising to 23 plus bank holidays, pension contribution, support
Our client provide web based case management software to UK government funded organisations such as local authorities, private training organisations and companies who specialise in apprenticeship training and getting people back in to work UK wide.
The role includes:
• Management of the Helpdesk team for performance
• Responsibility for escalation of incidents and problems
• Oversee liaising with infrastructure to diagnose and rectify problems
• Oversee the liaising of escalation of issues to development
• Supervise and organise customer upgrades both on and off-site
• Maintenance and enforcement of ISO 27001 policies and procedures
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
The support team leader is required to maintain performance of the support team as measure against both SLA and customer satisfaction. In addition, the support team leader is expected to perform at least the following tasks on a regular basis. • Provide concise update to senior managers on, at least, a weekly basis • Provide an escalation path for team members • Provide technical assistance to team members on escalated jobs • Ensure all ISO27001 relevant policies and procedures are maintained, up to date and relevant and followed by staff • Ensure all ISO27001 relevant policies are followed by staff • Team recruitment • Identify and resolve training needs
The ideal candidate will to demonstrate some exposure to the following:
• Systems developed in Microsoft web based solutions
• SQL Server
• Exposure to working with Agile workflows
• Virtualised environments using Microsoft Hyper-V
• Web server using IIS
• Networking incl. routers, firewalls, VPN etc.
To apply for the role of Support Team Leader please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org