Leadership and Management Tutor Level 3 and 5
Homebased in the Northwest with UK national travel, this will include Daventry, Chichester, Chorley, NorthWest
Interviewing asap for a July start
£26k plus company car for One of the UK’s largest training & apprenticeship providers
- Expensed Company Car, Laptop, iPad, Phone and all the kit you need.
- Plenty of people have been here for 10+ years, always a good sign
- Loads of Training & Development, we are a training provider after all
- PerkBox – New for all staff, monthly rewards and discount service with discounts on food, shopping, events, cinema tickets, mobile phone insurance, and loads. Literally pages of discounts!
- 30 days holiday and get more (5 days extra after 1 years service, buy back up to 10)
- Progression, people have the opportunity to move into different departments or take on team leader roles yearly
- Loads of support, friendly staff and so much more
Our client are looking to employ someone with a background in Senior management in retail or a general business management, to lead the way on our Level 3 and 5 Team Leader and Management qualifications
It’ll be your job to make sure our learners in senior management and team leading roles are on track to gain their qualification, regularly visiting them and guiding them with your experience and knowledge of the industry. You’ll be visiting learners mainly around the whole of the UK, with some occasional travel to the South with overnight stays, to offer your advice, assess learners on their progress, set targets and goals for next visits and make sure employers are happy with the progress of the learners etc. As well as identifying opportunities to bring in more vacancies, work with other departments to ensure the overall success of the business.
Reporting to the Assessor Team Leader, the role of the Leadership and Management Tutor ideally based in the NorthWest will be to deliver innovative teaching and learning sessions and assess a case load of students based all over the country.
To apply for the role of Leadership and Management Tutor please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, welfare to work and training sectors nationally. Committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com