Traineeship Tutor – Employability support for young people – Health and Social Care
£22k-£27k Interviewing asap
Permanent Full Time
Doncaster/Sheffield based over 2 sites – working from home remotely until the centres re-open again
Do you have experience of working with young people ? Do you have teaching qualifications and a TAQA (or equivalent) Do you have experience of teaching employability/curriculum creation and/or recruitment along with the ability to work to targets? Are you creative and enjoy communicating using innovative methods ? Do you have experience of teaching people with multiple barriers and styles of learning and taught functional skills ? This may be your next best career move…
Our growing provider are looking to recruit a Traineeship Tutor to train learners undertaking Traineeship programmes within the centres in Doncaster and Sheffield ensuring the most effective approaches are implemented. Your role will be to co-ordinate activities in line with national standards and awarding and regulatory body requirements and ensure a high-quality learner journey is delivered. The ideal candidate will have Health and Social Care occupational experience.
Benefits include 25 + all bank holidays, Birthday off, Christmas Shopping day. Westfield Health Scheme
- Responsible for diagnostic assessment of the required number of learners allocated from.
- Where initial assessment dictates a full diagnostic assessment must be carried to ascertain level of support required.
- Create an individual learning and assessment plan as per the learner’s requirements.
- Deliver learning and assessment in a classroom setting in line with that planned and keep up to date records.
- Develop sessions which are interactive and engaging.
- Research and develop engaging resources to support and meet the needs and aspirations of learners.
- Delivery of core aims, sector specialism and Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
- Delivery to learners of different abilities and barriers in a seamless supportive manner
- To ensure learner retention is within company targets.
- Liaise with employers on any learner support needs.
- Administration and quality – all administration meets company, funding and regulatory body requirements.
- Attend internal meetings and external meetings as required.
- Report accurately and promptly each week to the line manager on the current week and the projected activity for the coming weeks.
- Plan own work and resources effectively, managing own time with minimal supervision.
- Maintain learner attendance records and other documentation.
- Ideally we are looking for an experienced tutor with an understanding or experience of working in health and social care
To apply for the role of Traineeship Tutor – Health and Social Care please email your cv to [email protected] or call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747
Tina Lacey Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, training and welfare to work sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com