Youth Tutor – Teaching Level 1 – Business Admin/Customer Service/Retail
Permanent Monday to Friday Full Time 35 hours per week
£18k – £23k Dep on experience
Interviewing Asap for September start
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including a contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, personal development and career opportunities, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme.
Are you a natural with young people and an experienced Youth Tutor? Do you enjoy developing new creative lesson plans and looking for new ways to engage with young people? Do you have an understanding of various teaching styles and activities to ensure a quality learning experience? Have you had experience of planning and supporting the learner in their individual learning journey? Have you supported learners to achieve their qualifications to a quality standard in a timely fashion? If yes, this could be your next best career move.
The Main purpose of the role of Youth Tutor will be to provide a learning and employability framework to Youth learners, ensuring the attainment of positive outcomes through the delivery of classroom and vocational assessment and training.
- You will conduct initial assessment activities with learners, complete “Individual learning plans” and deliver sessions which include direct teaching and the use of a variety of methods to support classroom and placement based teaching and assessment.
- To apply for the role of Youth Tutor you will need to demonstrate excellent rapport building and motivational skills
- Experience of working with vulnerable youths and passionate about making a difference
- Ability to work under pressure and contribute effectively to team working
- Engaging and inspirational training / delivery style
- ESW Communication / AON / ICT Level 2
Basic / Essential Skills 8375 Level 3 Practitioners qualification or equivalent
CAVA qualification or equivalent is essential
- Occupational experience & knowledge in route ways delivering
Our client are a forward thinking, award winning growing training provider with a fantastic vision. They nurture and develop their teams and offer full support to every member of their staff with personal and professional development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an ambition to grow their career in a rewarding role and with a great employer.
To apply for the role of Youth Tutor Cardiff please email your cv to [email protected] or call 07866625747 / 0161 320 3793
Tina Lacey recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to the skills, welfare to work and training sectors nationally. We are committed to giving full free pre-interview advice and guidance right throughout the interview process.