***On the Market now*** – March 12th 2019 An impressive and highly successful Head of Operations – Oxfordshire based – national cover £60k-£70k Perm FT with a 5 year successful career at an Outstanding Training Provider, 8 years in within the skills/training sectors – keen to consider senior management roles in the FE & ITP sector.
Their last role was Head of Operations where they worked closely with corporate clients creating bespoke training programs and implementing new specialisms within the portfolio. During their time in the role they increased their apprenticeship starts by 225%, trebled the size of the delivery team, introduced 6 new specialisms/professional qualifications and established themselves as the industry leaders of independent training providers.
As National Delivery manager they were responsible for the overall delivery of 7 apprenticeship specialisms across 4 key locations within the UK. Directly responsible for a team of 30 Learning & Development Coach’s he managed/developed the curriculum, quality and delivery element of the business in line with the awarding bodies and client expectations.
My candidates profile –
“As a dedicated and driven professional with extensive experience within key leadership roles, I have honed excellent business, staff and financial management skills. This has led me to focus upon delivering work of the highest professional standard, to ensure the targets and business objectives of an organisation are met. Consistently demonstrating the ability to lead teams within the commercial and public sector, I have delivered excellent results through management of all aspects of training and development. I have strong communication skills with a natural ability to engage and influence teams in order to build effective relationships, and drive projects forward to achieve our objectives”
My candidate wont be on the market for long, should you have a potential opportunity please contact me asap in order to set up a call/skype or face to face initial introductory chat.
For a confidential chat about my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
*** On the market now *** Feb 11th 2019 Stafford based – (NorthWest/Midlands) An experienced, dynamic, passionate and effective operational manager with a proven track record in operations management, project management, operational processes and expectations, strategic policies and planning and performance management. Looking for £45,000 – £50,000 Operations Management / Project Management / Contract Management within Apprenticeships, Skills and/or Employability within Apprenticeships, Skills, Employability, IAG – will consider new sectors
Exceptional interpersonal skills enable them to engage effectively with senior stakeholders, peers and customers alike. Experienced within the skills and employability sector, they have led on a range of projects, including service response to apprenticeship reforms and identifying, managing and responding to tender opportunities.
Areas of Expertise – Project management | programme management | operational processes and expectations | planning | strategic policies | work streams | compliance | bid management, solutioning and response | performance management | communication | leadership skills| financial modelling
Personal Skills – Positive attitude | attention to detail | solution orientated | flexible and adaptable | confident | influencer | patient | good team player | able to motivate others | good time management | ability to operate under pressure. Do you have a potential opportunity to discuss with my candidate?
To find out more about my impressive candidate please contact me on [email protected][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
*** On the Market now *** Feb 7th 2019 Swansea based but can travel £45k+ A highly dedicated & skilled Senior Operational Manager, who demonstrates a logical, analytical, decisive and organised manner in the Workplace. Proven track record with experience of working in demanding and pressurised environments, where a keen and diligent approach is required. Possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with customers and colleagues at every level. Mature, open minded and adaptable to change, using own initiative to ensure tasks are completed whilst remaining a friendly and approachable team member. 18 years within welfare to work and skills sectors.
- Consistently met and exceeded quarterly and annual sales targets
- Represented the company at key conferences and exhibitions
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline
- Operations management across Wales & South West Welfare & Skills Industry
- Member of the senior management team
- Key contact point with the Prime Contract holder, working with supply chain managers to ensure contract compliance and delivery
- Formulation and management of any performance improvement plans
- Managed delivery and achievement of key performance indicators Contract Performance, Compliance, Delivery Model, Quality of Customer Journey, People Management and all aspects of Finance
- Operations management across South Wales managing the Welsh Governments Traineeship Contract
- Ownership of existing change programme to redesign delivery model
- Key contact point with the responsibility for Sub-Contractors, working with supply chain managers to ensure contract compliance and delivery
Do you have an opportunity to discuss with my candidate? Please contact me on [email protected] or call 07866625747 for a confidential chat.
Available immediately February 2019 – is An Impressive and Highly successful Operations Manager £45k NorthWest Based – with 10 years in the Welfare to Work sector – Having worked for the Largest Welfare to Work Provider in the 6 UK at Senior level for 7 years – 23 years in Retail / Area / Regional Management my candidate is now open to operations management/employability/delivery and general management roles – An energetic, innovative and experienced manager with a proven track record in multi-site and single site management, within both the Retail and Welfare to Work sectors. A business graduate and also a management accountant with strong commercial awareness. extensive people management experience and able to use systems effectively to achieve business objectives. An ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines, achieves results via effective team management. A problem solver and performance facilitator, who thrives on challenging performance norms.
- My candidates achievements include Consistently worked beyond profit budget, Produced the most profitable office in UK. Developed sites into the highest performing sites in UK, Highest performing offices award – 13 Times Winner. Managed one of the largest sites in the UK and contract performance across 7 sites in Greater Manchester. Greater Manchester pre-Work and Health Programme contracts value £4.5m, West Yorkshire Work Programme, responsible for delivery of £8m+ contract value.
- Leadership and Management Coach to Level 5 Middle to Senior Managers, using own wide experience to facilitate the development and academic progress, within their level 5 apprenticeship.
- Most profitable site nationally with £3m EBITDA contribution in Bradford Office in 2016 on Work Programme.
- Individually, highest performing Performance and Delivery Manager nationally.
- Involved in building and preserving relationships with other organisations, including DWP and Greater Manchester Combined Authorities.
Available immediately for an initial chat about potential opportunities – Strong transferrable skills that would fit with skills, care, charity, NHS and Healthcare, retail sector – Operations, business management, quality, For a confidential chat about my candidate please contact me on 0161 320 3793 / [email protected]
***On the market now*** is a top performing national performance manager who successfully managed a national team of development coaches who work with Apprenticeship Levy paying employers. They have extensive experience in managing and developing a large multi-functional workforce and meeting departmental key performance indicators (KPIs). Whilst in the role of Apprenticeship Development Manager my candidate acted as the regional point of contact for all employers, referral partners and other key stakeholders. Supported the National Programme Manager to deliver the financial performance of Skills delivery through effective operational and financial performance management at office level. Ensured all provision was being delivered to a high standard, maximising continuous quality improvements through the use of feedback from all available sources (quality, audit, compliance, IQA, etc.)
NorthEast based and can travel nationally £38k open to opportunities to progress their careers in the welfare to work/skills sectors (14 years solid w2w/skills experience)
Available to start Feb 2019 – To find out more about my candidate pleased contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 / email [email protected]
***On the Market Now*** January 2019 £38k+ West Midlands based – An impressive and highly motivated and professional individual with over 17 years’ experience of working in the Employability & Justice sectors. With Over the 8 years proven successful Supply Chain Management experience working within the Justice sector, with the ability to balance the need for effective and supportive relationship management with a business minded approach to quality and performance. Proven track record of procuring and managing supply chain partners that go on to successfully deliver on justice contracts.
An experienced and effective Supply Chain Manager, managing supply chains of up to 15 partners
- An effective Relationship Manager
- Extensive Supply Chain Management within the Justice Sector (HMPPS & NOMS)
- Mobilising new contracts in line with ISPA’s (Industry Standard Partnership Agreement)
- Implementing and managing performance management frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain procurement and the management of ISPA’s
- Setting and agreeing key performance indicators
- Embedding the Merlin standard within Supply Chain Management
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Welfare to Work Programmes, Government and ESF contracts
- Peripatetic and covering large geographical areas
Open to roles in the Welfare to work industry – Justice, Skills and Employability sectors in a variety of supply chain, relationship or partnership manager roles – Available from 1st Feb 2019
For more information about my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 / [email protected]
****On the market now*** Wolverhampton based – My candidate is looking for an Operations Manager- Partnerships/supply chain manager – performance manager or contract opportunities
Full Time Permanent – £38k+ Successfully managed a number of contracts from JCP, LSC and DWP and local Authorities, reaching full outcomes and exceeded profit targets. With some contract value`s of £3 million plus annually. Budget planning and responsible for P&L accounts.
- Implemented rigorous monitoring and quality procedures and systems, leading to outstanding audit results. Support in Merlin and develop supply chain frame work which resulted in being awarded Good standard. Performance manage supply chain to contractual targets and MSL`s maintaining a position in the top 5 best preforming areas nationally for work programme. Managed and developed partnerships from third sector organisations to LA`s add value to delivery and meet the needs of customers providing good news stories weekly. My candidate has excellent contract and performance management skills. Successful operational lead for strategic planning, business growth and implementing of a wide range of Government funded initiatives. With extensive knowledge of implementing and delivery of Job Centre Plus (JCP), Learning and Skills Council (LSC) and European Social Fund (ESF). Proven track record in team management achieving a national award for performance. They have managed very unique programme`s as well as Prime contracts giving a first class service operating with senior leaders and stakeholders to define and deliver performance targets. Available immediately. To have a chat about my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793