July 2019 ***On the market now*** Midlands based open to Operations/Performance Management positions in Derby / Nottingham / Birmingham / Leicester / National Roles £55k+ with ITPs / Employer Providers / Awarding Bodies / Charities
My candidate is an experienced, driven, highly skilled and motivated Commercial and Operations Director, with a proven track record of business growth, business turnaround and innovation. Skilled at taking projects and assignments from concept to successful and measurable delivery. Experienced in leading and developing large contract multi skilled teams with differing priorities including apprenticeship levy implementation, quality, management, project management, business planning, setting objectives, performance management of KPIs, negotiation and problem solving. Driven to look for continually innovative methods of improving margins, operations and delivery methods to achieve and exceed results.
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Successfully managed a six-month project to increase the performance of regional delivery academies with 150 staff in the North of England and the Midlands for the largest independent training provider in England
Advised employers interested in gaining Employer Provider Status in order to deliver their own apprenticeship levy funds
Successfully managed the operational integration, implementation and delivery of £5 million apprenticeship funding contracts, Department of Work & Pensions Welfare to Work and commercial training contracts.
Recruited and managed a highly skilled training, assessment and administration team
Established and developed a new training centre, gaining awarding body accreditation.
Successfully managed large JCP career coaching contract with an inspirational approach to developing people in job searching and career mapping resulting in over 1,500 unemployed people finding employment
Client Director of first £10 million Public / Private Sector Partnership in Further Education.
Developed a Quality Assurance Strategy for CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) Managing Agency,
Development of Quality Management System within a £30 million organisation
For a confidential chat about my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
May 2019 ***On the Market Now*** My highly experienced and very successful Quality Manager/Contract Manager/Programme Manager is on the market now for a Quality Operations, Contract Management or director position circa £50k Midlands based with national travel – in Apprenticeships, Adult Learning, Colleges.
A highly experienced and motivational manager with expertise in a variety of positions at an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ rated training provider. Positions held include assessor, verifier, national work based learning manager, contract manager and senior manager. Significant expertise held in operational and quality management. Experience of managing varying team and department sizes of up to 75+ people with overall responsibility for quality of all provision, work based learning operations, and with an outstanding track record in all external quality visits. Responsible for leading a range of high impact projects and implementing these throughout organisations.
- Leadership and management
- Quality improvement and change implementation
- Curriculum design and management
- Improved contract quality across a number of contracts, whilst also improving profitability for the organisation
- Experience of successfully managing government training contracts in excess of £1.2million per annum.
- Led a project to change programme delivery to a new awarding body, with significant curriculum management and development, saving the organisation £500,000 per annum
- Operational management of a team of work-based assessors, with the team completing 2000+ learner visits in the first 6 months of 2012, thus meeting the achievement rate target set by the Managing Director
- Implemented a range of new Higher Apprenticeship programmes within the organisation, including Information Technology and Public Relations
- Outstanding track record in all external quality visits, including ESFA audits, European Social Fund audits, and awarding body visits
- Led organisational change from Key Skills to Functional Skills resulting in success rates of over 85% on first time on-line tests
To find out more about my candidate please call 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
***On the Market now*** – June 2019 An impressive and highly successful Head of Operations – Oxfordshire based – national cover £60k-£70k Perm FT with a 5 year successful career at an Outstanding Training Provider, 8 years in within the skills/training sectors – keen to consider senior management roles in the FE & ITP sector.
Their last role was Head of Operations where they worked closely with corporate clients creating bespoke training programs and implementing new specialisms within the portfolio. During their time in the role they increased their apprenticeship starts by 225%, trebled the size of the delivery team, introduced 6 new specialisms/professional qualifications and established themselves as the industry leaders of independent training providers.
As National Delivery manager they were responsible for the overall delivery of 7 apprenticeship specialisms across 4 key locations within the UK. Directly responsible for a team of 30 Learning & Development Coach’s he managed/developed the curriculum, quality and delivery element of the business in line with the awarding bodies and client expectations.
My candidates profile –
“As a dedicated and driven professional with extensive experience within key leadership roles, I have honed excellent business, staff and financial management skills. This has led me to focus upon delivering work of the highest professional standard, to ensure the targets and business objectives of an organisation are met. Consistently demonstrating the ability to lead teams within the commercial and public sector, I have delivered excellent results through management of all aspects of training and development. I have strong communication skills with a natural ability to engage and influence teams in order to build effective relationships, and drive projects forward to achieve our objectives”
My candidate wont be on the market for long, should you have a potential opportunity please contact me asap in order to set up a call/skype or face to face initial introductory chat.
For a confidential chat about my candidate please contact Tina on 0161 320 3793
May 2019 ***On the Market Now*** West Midlands based with 13 successful years with a national training provider, an impressive highly motivated management professional with a proven record for efficient centre operations and delivering positive performance. Possessing excellent business planning, project implementation and contract compliance experience gained in both leisure and welfare to work sectors. Confident, effective communicator experienced in building stakeholder relationships and managing and developing diverse teams. Passionate about providing a vibrant environment with service dedicated to customers and the surrounding community. Looking for £40k+ and would consider roles within community, welfare to work, leisure, Birmingham Commonwealth Games projects on a contract or permanent basis. Available asap for an initial chat and can start from June 2019
Key skills and achievements
- Strategic implementation and delivery of the £950K Solihull Locality YPP Contract
- LA Fitness Club Manager of the Year nomination
- Multi-Site contract management responsibility
- Represented his company in Sweden for Birmingham city Council international manager exchange programme
- Regularly hosting high-profile visits to showcase best practice of operations leading to new partnerships and income opportunities
To find out more about my candidate please contact me for a confidential chat on 0161 320 3793
May 2019 ***On the Market Now *** a highly experienced and dedicated Curriculum, Quality Senior Manager £40k based in the NorthEast open to Head of Teaching and Learning, Quality Manager and Assessment Manager roles with private training providers, FE or 6th form colleges either Homebased or Northeast based. With an extensive 10 year career supporting managers and leaders across the broad spectrum of education. Professionally skilled in Curriculum Planning and Development, Teacher Training, People Management, Change Management, Leadership and Management, Teaching, Learning and Assessment, Training Providers and Apprenticeships. Experienced End Point Assessor for Personal Trainer and Teaching Assistant Standards. Their current role is Head of Teaching Learning and Workforce Development where they
- Project Lead for Teaching Learning, Assessment and Workforce development
- Leading the Development of an innovate curriculum
- Development of curriculum for emerging markets and linking the new apprenticeship standards linking with employers to ensure the delivery model is correct for each employer
- Internal Audits for Planning for learning documents eg SOWs, LPs
- Creation, delivery and tracking the impact of CPD linked to the development areas from teaching observations linked to each region of the business from the 12 TLA principles
- Working with HR to ensure that KPIs are in place for all staff in regards to teaching learning and assessment
- Development and introduction of the Skills Scan document used to track the progress of Knowledge Skills and behaviours
- Development of the electronic skills scan used in E-assessor to track learner progress
- Enabling the BKSB date bridge between PICS and BKSB to ensure the correct data is pulled through.
- OFSTED lead on Teaching Learning and Assessment and apprenticeship provision
- OFSTED co lead on Study Programmes
- Line manage the learning coaches to improve TLA across the company
To Find out more about my candidate please call me on 0161 320 3793
*** On the Market Now *** April 25th 2019 A highly experienced results driven Senior Leader – Operations Director (Employability), managing multiple contracts throughout the UK. North Yorkshire based but travels nationally £75k+. They have successfully delivered large scale government contracts, within the welfare, justice, youth and skills sectors to large numbers of clients, including vulnerable adults and young people. With a strong focus on performance, quality and compliance alongside ensuring service excellence. With a strong people person focus ensures my candidate gets the best out of people by leading and supporting them to develop to the best of their ability, all supporting maximisation of contract delivery to ensure achievement of budget, and profitability for future growth.
Having worked within the industry for 20 years, they are hoping to remain within the industry within a senior management role to continue to add value with the knowledge, skills and experience gained over the years.
- Operational project management, process mapping lead on Implementation and Mobilisation of new contracts. Achievement of Contractual Performance Targets, governance of quality and compliance for delivery and service to participants.
- Preparation of budgets, P+L’s, analysis and monthly/annual reporting. Ensure profitability of contract delivery through monthly management of P+L’s.
- Lead and motivate the Senior Management Team and delivery teams to achieve targets and budget. Analysis of Data and reporting of Management Information to the Executive Team and action planning/setting to improve.
- Coaching, Training and Mentoring of staff. Performance Management of contract, teams and individuals. Partnerships Building and Network building with key stakeholders, strategic partners, within funding bodies, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Local Authorities, Combined Authorities and central government departments. Identify sales of current business and new growth areas.
- Support with Business Development on scoping and supporting tendering of new business.
- Deputising in Chief Operating Officer’s absence. Available from June 2019
They are looking for a senior management/ops director role within employability, youth, skills or justice
If you have an opportunity you would like to discuss with my candidate please contact confidentially on 0161 320 3793 / 07866625747 or email [email protected]
*** On the market now*** An experienced successful Operations Manager with a career spanning 20 years within the welfare to work sectors – My candidate is open to Managerial roles, Operations manager, Regional Manager, Performance Manager, Centre Manager and in the Birmingham, Black Country, Halesowen, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch areas – Salary of around £35k+ Permanent Full Time.
An experienced Operations Manager who is passionate, dedicated and driven to succeed. Proven to expertly manage budgets and develop new site opportunities. A “hands on”manager who maintains excellent communication with internal and client stakeholders throughout every project phase. With valuable leadership qualities as demonstrated by her previous roles mainly in the welfare to work sector. These roles have allowed her to develop confidence and thrive in challenging environments, through the management of people, in areas such as project, contract and stakeholder management.
- Ensuring all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts for offices ensuring all offices exceed budgets
- Perform quality audits and monitor KPIs and introduce new process and procedures to increase efficiency
- Supply chain management experience
- Skilled at improving work -flow and overachieving as an Operations manager against targets.
For a confidential chat about my candidate please contact Tina Lacey on 07866625747/ 0161 320 3793 or email [email protected]
*** On the market now *** March 2019 Stafford based – (NorthWest/Midlands) An experienced, dynamic, passionate and effective operational manager with a proven track record in operations management, project management, operational processes and expectations, strategic policies and planning and performance management. Looking for £45,000 – £50,000 Operations Management / Project Management / Contract Management within Apprenticeships, Skills and/or Employability within Apprenticeships, Skills, Employability, IAG – will consider new sectors
Exceptional interpersonal skills enable them to engage effectively with senior stakeholders, peers and customers alike. Experienced within the skills and employability sector, they have led on a range of projects, including service response to apprenticeship reforms and identifying, managing and responding to tender opportunities.
Areas of Expertise – Project management | programme management | operational processes and expectations | planning | strategic policies | work streams | compliance | bid management, solutioning and response | performance management | communication | leadership skills| financial modelling
Personal Skills – Positive attitude | attention to detail | solution orientated | flexible and adaptable | confident | influencer | patient | good team player | able to motivate others | good time management | ability to operate under pressure. Do you have a potential opportunity to discuss with my candidate?
To find out more about my impressive candidate please contact me on [email protected]
Available immediately March 2019 – is An Impressive and Highly successful Operations Manager £45k NorthWest Based – with 10 years in the Welfare to Work sector – Having worked for the Largest Welfare to Work Provider in the 6 UK at Senior level for 7 years – 23 years in Retail / Area / Regional Management my candidate is now open to operations management/employability/delivery and general management roles – An energetic, innovative and experienced manager with a proven track record in multi-site and single site management, within both the Retail and Welfare to Work sectors. A business graduate and also a management accountant with strong commercial awareness. extensive people management experience and able to use systems effectively to achieve business objectives. An ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines, achieves results via effective team management. A problem solver and performance facilitator, who thrives on challenging performance norms.
- My candidates achievements include Consistently worked beyond profit budget, Produced the most profitable office in UK. Developed sites into the highest performing sites in UK, Highest performing offices award – 13 Times Winner. Managed one of the largest sites in the UK and contract performance across 7 sites in Greater Manchester. Greater Manchester pre-Work and Health Programme contracts value £4.5m, West Yorkshire Work Programme, responsible for delivery of £8m+ contract value.
- Leadership and Management Coach to Level 5 Middle to Senior Managers, using own wide experience to facilitate the development and academic progress, within their level 5 apprenticeship.
- Most profitable site nationally with £3m EBITDA contribution in Bradford Office in 2016 on Work Programme.
- Individually, highest performing Performance and Delivery Manager nationally.
- Involved in building and preserving relationships with other organisations, including DWP and Greater Manchester Combined Authorities.
Available immediately for an initial chat about potential opportunities – Strong transferrable skills that would fit with skills, care, charity, NHS and Healthcare, retail sector – Operations, business management, quality, For a confidential chat about my candidate please contact me on 0161 320 3793 / [email protected]