Proud member of the Institute of Employability Professionals Community and Employment Related Services Association since 2012
- With 6 years “Hands-On” DWP Jobcentreplus experience in Employer Engagement/Marketing and Front-line Fortnightly Jobsearch Reviews advising and supporting Employers and jobseekers in Greater Manchester
- Over 15 years successful recruitment experience, 12 of them specialising in the skills, work based learning, employability and welfare to work sectors nationally
- See our great portfolio of client reviews where candidates and training providers have shared their kind words. Take a look at them Client and Candidate Reviews
- Many of the businesses that we have supported since 2008 have had government funded contracts to fulfil, these have included Work Programme, ESF NEET, NOMs, National Citizens Service Contract, SSW, Youth Contract, Jobs Growth Wales, New Deal, Work Choice, Apprenticeships and Traineeships to the new Health and Work Programme and other mainstream and government funded courses.
- TLR offers a swift, no nonsense specialist recruitment service – Contact us today for an informal confidential chat 0161 320 3793
The independent nature of the organisation allows the personal touch which many clients and candidates find priceless and invaluable.
Tina Lacey Recruitment are able to support the recruitment of Technical IT Trainers, Cyber Security Technical Subject Matter Experts, Dev Op Engineer Learner Mentors, Data Analyst experts, Broadcasting and Media Learner Mentors, Software Development Trainers and Creative Digital Media Trainer Assessors, Assessors of all disciplines including IT and Digital Marketing, Freight Forwarding, Construction, Health and Social Care, Childcare, Clinical, Hospitality and Engineering, End Point Assessors and EPA Managers/Co-Ordinators, Quality and Compliance Managers, Apprenticeship Managers, Functional Skills Tutors, Business Skills Trainer Coaches, Curriculum Managers, Employer Engagement Managers, Business Development Managers, Contract Managers, Area Managers, Youth Centre Mangers, NEET Tutors, Graduate Managers, Employment Consultants, Employability Tutors, Account Managers, IAG Advisers, BID Writers, Job Brokers, Performance Managers, Regional Managers, Programme Managers, IQA’s and many more – Why not check out our latest vacancies
Are you interviewing lots of candidates and just not finding the calibre you need ? Our Values
Do you need a recruiter with a great track record in the sector to help support your recruitment campaign ? Employers can expect
Tina Lacey Recruitment can help you – Call 0161 320 3793
The IEP is dedicated to supporting the people who support others to gain work, progress in work and retain work