Do you need a recruiter with a great track record in the sector to help support your recruitment campaign ? Employers can expect
Tina Lacey Recruitment can help you – Call 0161 320 3793
Proud member of the Institute of Employability Professionals Community since 2012
- With 6 years “Hands-On” DWP Jobcentreplus experience in Employer Engagement/Marketing and Front-line FJR advising
- Over 14 years successful recruitment experience, 9 of them specialising in the skills, work based learning and welfare to work sectors nationally
- See my portfolio of client reviews where candidates I have placed and providers I have supported have shared their kind words. Take a look at them Client and Candidate Reviews
- Many of the businesses I have supported since 2008 have had government funded contracts to fulfil, these have included Work Programme, ESF NEET, NOMs, National Citizens Service Contract, SSW, Youth Contract, Jobs Growth Wales, New Deal, Work Choice, Apprenticeships and Traineeships to the new Health and Work Programme and other mainstream and government funded courses.
- I offer a swift, no nonsense specialist recruitment service – Contact me today for an informal confidential chat 0161 320 3793
The independent nature of the organisation allows the personal touch which many clients and candidates find priceless and invaluable.
Tina Lacey Recruitment are able to support the recruitment of Technical IT Trainers, Software Development Trainers and Creative Digital Media Trainer Assessors, Assessors of all disciplines including IT and Digital Marketing, Construction, Health and Social Care, Childcare, Clinical, Hospitality and Engineering, Quality and Compliance Managers, Apprenticeship Managers, Functional Skills Tutors, Business Skills Trainer Coaches, Curriculum Managers, Employer Engagement Managers, Business Development Managers, Contract Managers, Area Managers, Youth Centre Mangers, NEET Tutors, Graduate Managers, Employment Consultants, Employability Tutors, Account Managers, IAG Advisers, BID Writers, Job Brokers, Performance Managers, Regional Managers, Programme Managers, IQA’s and many more – Why not check out our latest vacancies
The IEP is dedicated to supporting the people who support others to gain work, progress in work and retain work